Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Three Little Pigs

For our FOLKTALE unit, we read many different versions of the same folk tale. We started this week off with The Three Little Pigs. We focused on how readers remember the order of events in the story. To practice this, we taped the scenes in order.

I've realized there's a lack of sequence picture cards out on the internet, so I used my artistic talents to create my own sequence cards for 3 of the 3 little pigs books :) They are available on my TpT site in both black & white and color.


The Three Little Pigs & The Somewhat Bad Wolf
The Three Little Tamales
The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig

They were all a hit! Here's what our chart looks like. We'll be voting for our favorite on Monday :) 




I'll huff, and I'll puff.....and I'll blow your house down!


No comments:

Post a Comment